Graphite brushes are special replaceable element of any electric motor and it's used for supply and discharge current on contact rings and rotating collector of electric machines. Brushes for electric motors are widely used in generators and motors for various fields of engineering, manufacturing, aviation, automotive, marine vessels, rail and urban transport, crane equipment in everyday life and for other purposes.
Use of quality natural graphite provides:
- Reducing the cost of brush that can be obtained by reducing resin consumption to 50%;
- Improving the quality of electrical carbon brushes by increasing their lifetime, this can be achieved by reducing mechanical wear (sparking much smaller, more efficient touch);
- Improved commutation properties;
- Reduced density of brush with higher electrical resistance and improved mechanical properties;
- Higher flexibility for productivity increasing with minimal impact vibration.
Suitable products: Micronized Graphite, High Purity Graphite